Sunday, February 14, 2010

Zak Is Looking 4 Luv This Valentine's


Hey, it's Zak, wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!!

Do you know what's great about LOVE? No matter how often you give some away, you always have more :o) I know that, because dogs are really great at giving away love to everyone, and I'm no exception.

Right now, I've got 17%of what I need to get my heart all fixed up and ready to give away love for an entire lifetime. That's right - I've got $35 out of the $200 I need for my heartworm treatment. Lucky sez that means I still need $165. How about it, folks? Can a few of you get together to send a little love to me? I promise to give it back to my future family in spades (and to you, too, if you want to come visit me at The Animal Shelter. Don't worry, I won't run out!).



(http://theanimalshelter.chipin.com/zaks-hw-treatment)



The Animal Shelter is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We rely on donations and volunteers. Please visit http://theanimalshelter.net/ to help!