Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lucky Still Needs Some V-day Love

Hey there! Lucky here. Although right now, I guess you should call me 12.5% Lucky, 'cause that's how much I have toward my heartworm treatment - $25! As a husky, I'm pretty smart, so I know that if only 7 more people gave $25, I could get my treatment. And 7 is a LUCKY number, right? So I'm pretty hopeful. Of course, I'd take any amount, so long as it adds up to $200 by the end.

So here's the deal, for all you Superbowl fans. How about, if your team won, you celebrate by giving a little to Lucky? Or, if your team lost, you mourn by giving a little to Lucky?



Please don't forget my buddies Pumpkin and Zak - they deserve some Valentine's Day love too!


The Animal Shelter is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We rely on donations and volunteers. Please visit http://theanimalshelter.net/ to help!