Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pumpkin Is Accepting Leftover Love!


Hey, it's Pumpkin here and I'm sniffing out any love you may have leftover from Valentine's Day! We hound dogs aren't fussy and will take pretty much whatever we can get! Leftover love, stale love, last year's love...that's all ok by me. I will convert those leftovers into wags, and smooches, and bounding and playing - that's a really great deal, I'd say!

I still need $125 in order to get my heartworm treatment. That's really not so very much - that's 5 people giving $25, or 10 people giving $12. It's so close I can almost TASTE it. So, if you have any leftovers, send them on over to me, Pumpkin.




Lucky also still needs $125, but Zak actually has everything he needs! He was really psyched about that on Saturday (well, okay, he was mostly psyched that it was over 50 degrees out).



The Animal Shelter is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We rely on donations and volunteers. Please visit http://theanimalshelter.net/ to help!