Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Message from Keyta


Where are you? Did you get lost? I can understand that - the shelter is hard to find. But there are these things called cell phones, and if you call the shelter on one, they will give you turn-by-turn directions! You see, they want you to find me, too. I've been waiting now for over two years.

I feel bad for you. You have missed two whole years of Keyta hugs! Keyta silly moments and Keyta silly play and Keyta grins. How have you gotten by without me? And what if you already have another dog? That poor thing, missing so much tussle-time with me. Or maybe you need to look for my companion, too. See, I love dogs! There are plenty of dogs here, one of them would surely love to join me in our very own yard. Just understand, when it comes to attention, I get dibs. I am owed an awful lot of snuggle time.

The people here love me and tell me how wonderful I am. But at the end of the day, they all go home. Home. That sure sounds like a nice place to be.

Hugs,